A daily skincare staple for hydrated, healthier skin. The active component in ginseng is called ginsenosides. In order to obtain the highest level of ginsenosides, the root must be distilled using steam. After three distillation cycles, red ginseng is the result. Black ginseng undergoes nine distillation cycles, yielding the highest possible level of ginsenosides. Black ginseng extract contains 300% more actives than red ginseng.
- Black Ginseng
- Say goodbye to dehydrated/ crepe skin/ fine lines, and dry/flaky skin.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a pea-size amount to face, neck and décolletage morning and evening.
- If using serums, apply once serums have been absorbed.
- Fragrance Free
- Alcohol Free
- Cruelty Free
- Combination, Dry, Oily and Sensitive skin
- Made in South Africa
- Aqua, Dimethicone, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Squalane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Betaine, Glyceryl Glucoside, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopeherol Acetate, Magnesium Aspartate, L-Ergothioneine, Zinc Gluconate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aminobutyric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Lecithin, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Copper Gluconate, Acetylated Hyaluronic Acid, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, 1,2-Octanediol, Aspartic Acid, Tropolone, Threonine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenylalanine, Laureth-7, Cysteine.
- Product code:
100% would recommend this product to a friend