Our Hass Avocados are ripe and ready to eat. It's dark, thicker-skinned than your average avo and deliciously nutty. Not sure how to serve it? Place halved Hass avos, skin on, cut-side down onto hot braai grid. Chargrill for six minutes. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
Also available in Greenskin depending on season
HOW TO USE
- Ideal for snacking and salads.
- Class 1
- Sourced from all over South Africa
- It's fresher for longer: Our unbroken cold chain means your vegetables stay fresh for longer, even after you take them home
- Only the best is good enough: Expect only the best varieties grown in superb locations to deliver the best quality and flavour
- Our farmers are quality: Before we pick our veg, we pick our farmers. They're as obsessed with quality as we are
- We're farming with tomorrow in mind: We promote healthy soil and use water responsibly - so it's better for you and the planet.
- Product code: