|Cooking Time:||35 minutes|
|Prep Time:||15 minutes|
- 600 g Seasoned beef rump steak
- 6 Heat and eat Portuguese rolls
- 4 Supersweet sweetcorn
- 400 g fresh pour over cheese sauce
- Parmesan, grated
- 400 g tomato, onion and herb braai relish
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green apple, sliced thinly
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced thinly
- 1 baby green cabbage, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
Seasoned rump steak rolls, piled with tomato, onion and herb braai relish and charred sweetcorn and cheese sauce.
- Prepare the beef rump steaks as per packaging instructions.
- While those are on the braai, cut the Portuguese rolls open and toast them on the braai.
- Cook the sweetcorn on the braai for 5-10 minutes, heat up cheese sauce as per packaging instructions and top with parmesan and seasoning.
- Heat up the braai relish with the olive oil. Toss the slaw ingredients together, season to taste.
- Serve the rump steaks on the Portuguese rolls with the braai relish and the slaw.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart