Woolworths Personal Loans
Features and Benefits
There are times when all of us could use some extra cash to cover unforeseen expenses.
Revolving Personal Loan
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 60 months
- Re-use all the money that has been paid back towards the loan
- Low monthly service and initiation fees
- Flexibility to increase your limit should you need extra funds
- Flexibility to settle early without penalties
- Flexibility to make additional payments towards your loan
- Convenience of accessing cash through our interactive voice message system
Cash In 48 Hours
Once the loan application has been approved, you will receive cash into your bank account within 48 hours.
You can access cash on your loan account by contacting our call centre on 0861 50 20 10.
- Interest will be charged according to the National Credit Act (NCA) and will never exceed the maximum allowed by the NCA.
- The interest rate charged is a variable interest rate that is linked to the Repo Rate which may change from time to time.
- Payment by a monthly debit order is compulsory.
- Additional payments can be made at any Woolworths store, deposited into any Absa bank branch or by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
You can elect to receive your monthly statements via email.
Just complete the application form online or apply in-store.
Peace Of Mind
We offer optional Balance Protection to cover you for death, retrenchment, critical illness and disability. Find out about your options.
To Qualify, You Must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid South African ID
- Earn at least R2,000 per month
- Latest three payslips or the last three months' bank statements
- Have a bank account in your name