Woolworths Black Credit Card
Features and Benefits
Get More Back At Woolies
3% back in WRewards quarterly vouchers on all Woolworths purchases.
Free Taste Magazines
With a WoolworthsBlack Credit Card, you'll receive a voucher for a free TASTE magazine each month.
Get a free coffee or tea at any Woolworths Cafe, To Go or Tapas Bar, twice a month.
Free Online Delivery
As a WoolworthsBlack Credit Cardholder, you'll get free online delivery when you shop on www.woolworths.co.za. You will need to save your Black Credit Card against your online profile in order to activate this benefit.
Your Woolworths Credit Card is internationally recognised and accepted at 29 million merchants around the world, wherever you see the Visa sign.
Cash When You Need It
Use your Woolworths Credit Card to draw cash at any ATM displaying the Visa logo, worldwide. Interest is charged on all cash advances from the date of the withdrawal until the amount owing is paid.
Free Additional Cards
You're entitled to up to 8 additional cards at no extra cost. Everything paid for with these cards will contribute towards your WRewards quarterly vouchers.
As a Woolworths Credit Cardholder, you're automatically part of our great WRewards programme that offers you exclusive special lower prices and exciting benefits. With a Woolworths Black Credit Card, you'll automatically receive WRewards benefits as a VIP cardholder for one year.
Peace Of Mind
We offer you Comprehensive Balance Protection on your Woolworths Credit Card. More info.
Visa Purchase Protection
Provides short term insurance protection against theft and specified causes of accidental damage for 90 days from the date of purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
You have access to an exclusive WoolworthsBlack Credit Card contact centre.
Get More Back Everywhere
1% back in WRewards quarterly vouchers on purchases outside of Woolworths (excludes electronic funds transfer - refer to product Ts&Cs).
Automatic Basic Travel Insurance
Basic travel insurance is automatically included if you are under the age of 75 and purchase an international airline ticket using your card. Find out more.
Medical and Legal Assistance:
Provides you and your immediate family with Assistance Services, when all travelling together on a journey outside your principle country of residence for a duration of up to 90 days.
- Medical Services (free to cardholder and family) include: telephone medical advice, medical service provider referral, monitoring of medical condition during and after hospitalisation.
- Medical Services (chargeable to cardholder and family) include: the delivery of essential medicine or equipment, despatch of physician, guarantee of hospital admittance deposit, arrangement of emergency medical evacuation and repatriation, arrangement of transportation of mortal remains, arrangement of transportation to join a cardholder, arrangement of return of children.
- Travel and General Services (free to cardholder and family) include: inoculation and visa requirement information, legal referral, interpreter referral.
You can elect to receive your monthly statements via email at your convenience.
Visa Extended Warranty
Coverage is provided which doubles the original manufacturer's warranty period. If applicable to a period of not exceeding 24 months. Cover included if the purchase is stolen or damaged or if the purchased ceases to operate satisfactorily and requires repairs.
Make larger purchases by using the budget facility on your Woolworths Credit Card which allows you to choose your repayment period. Funds from your straight account can be allocated to budget so you can spread the payment of R300 or more over 6 to 60 months.
Pay for Fuel
Pay for your fuel with your Woolies Credit Card and get up to 1% back in WRewards quarterly vouchers PLUS No Transaction Fees & up to 55 days INTEREST FREE on all fuel purchases.
To Qualify, You Must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid RSA ID number
- Earn in excess of R41,666 per month
- When collecting your credit card, bring the following:
- Valid South African ID
- Latest three payslips or the last three months' bank statements
- Utility bill or original bank statement dated within the last three months, as proof of residence