|Recipe By:||Phillippa Cheifitz|
|Cooking Time:||30 minutes|
|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
- 2 green peppers, halved and seeded
- 3-4 firm red tomatoes, cut into wedges or sliced
- 1 x 70 g tuna, drained
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced or cut into wedges
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 dried red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Grill the peppers, cut side down, until charred and soft. Wrap in a brown paper bag and cool. When cool enough to handle, slice into strips. Place the grilled peppers and tomato wedges in a bowl.
- Separate the tuna into flakes and add to the tomato and peppers. Add the egg and sprinkle with the onion, chilli and capers. Pour over the dressing and sprinkle with parsley.