|Cooking Time:||20 minutes chilling time|
|Prep Time:||15 minutes, plus 1 hour|
- 2 tbsp lemon, zested
- 190 g full-cream sweetened condensed milk
- 2 x 250 g tubs plain full-cream cream cheese
- 2 plums, halved, to garnish
- raspberries, to garnish
- strawberries, to garnish
- 100 g blueberries, plus extra to garnish
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 x 200 g packet tennis biscuits
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Grease a round 24 cm loose-bottomed tart tin with a little oil.
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and blitz until fine, or crush in a bag. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the butter.
- Press the biscuit mixture firmly into the greased tart tin, and up the sides. Chill for 20 minutes.
- To make the filling, beat the cream cheese until smooth and gradually add the condensed milk. Mix until well incorporated. Fold in the lemon zest.
- Spoon the filling evenly into the tart tin. Chill for 1 hour.
- Place the blueberries, lemon juice and sugar in a saucepan over a medium to high heat and cook for 5 minutes, or until soft and juicy.
- When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the fridge and gently push the out of the tin. Garnish with the glazed blueberries, berries and plums.