Note: Promotions in store and online may vary
Udon noodles are thick, robust wheat noodles originating in Japan and traditionally used in soups. These robust noodles are good for stir-frying and holds sauces well.
HOW TO USE
- Loosen the noodles by soaking in a bowl of hot water for 2- 3 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Cook the noodles for 1- 2 min in boiling water, drain well.
- Rinse the noodles under cold water and drain well.
- Add to soup or stir-fry.
- See recipe on pack for Chicken or pork and pepper stir-fry.
- Low fat
- Gluten and wheat
- Made in a factory which uses tree nuts, peanuts, and egg.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product