A strap; a buckle and a contoured cork footbed are simply; but masterfully; combined to create the original BIRKENSTOCK sandal - the Madrid. This simple; iconic slide is still the purest expression of the minimalist tradition that guides Birkenstock design to this today.
Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features pronounced arch support; a deep heel cup; and roomy toe box; lined with suede.
- The width of these sandals is for small to slender feet.
- The right fit keeps your feet in the proper position and as a result prevents pressure points or aching feet.
- Birko-Flor – durable; synthetic upper material with leather-like finish & soft backing
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- Avoid extreme heat
- Heel shape: flat
- Regular fit
- Made in Germany
- If you need to return your Birkenstocks, please bring them to your nearest Woolworths store in their original condition and box.
- Please also bring your online tax invoice as a proof of purchase — you’ll find this in your online profile under My Orders.
- At Birkenstock, tradition and heritage are important hallmarks of a brand that dates back not years or even decades, but centuries. Birkenstock is deeply rooted in the fine art of crafting premium quality shoes that are good for you. Since 1774, Birkenstock has passed this commitment down from one generation to the next. The result is the absolute best in quality, comfort and support.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product