This plant has bright green foliage and a sweet fragrance to scent your home. This plant loves the bees, and the bees love this plant. Planting this plant will create a bee-friendly space in the garden.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place in high light, full sun area.
- Keep soil moist while plant is flowering.
- After flowering, allow soil to dry out slightly between watering.
- Suitable for garden.
- ±35cm high plant
- 17cm diameter pot
- This plant is a climber and has been trained to climb a hoop.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Farming for the future: We’re on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser and pesticides responsibly.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product