Porcelain Burger Press
Enjoy perfectly cooked burgers with this burger press, made with solid porcelain and a stainless steel base.
- 100% porcelain, stainless steel base
HOW TO USE
- Separate your burger mixture into small balls, making sure that they're all equal in size. This will keep all the flavour packed in and stop the burger from falling apart.
- Place the parchment paper (cut into discs of 10- 12cm diameter) into the base sections of the burger press. Now add a ball of burger mixture in the middle of the paper
- Use the porcelain plunger and press down firmly so that the mixture is fully flattened.
- Gently shake the burger out of the press and pop it on to a bit of parchment paper
- Once all the burgers have been pressed, put them in the fridge for
at least an hour to rest.
- When it's time, take off the parchment paper, and finally, cook and enjoy
- Dishwasher safe
- Total height : 9cm
- Diameter: 13cm
- Product code: