The V11™ Absolute Extra Cordless Vacuum is Dyson's most powerful, intelligent vacuum with click-in battery for even longer-lasting power. Additional batteries available to buy separately. Captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, to help create a cleaner, healthier home.
- Intelligently reports in real time: Monitors system performance 8,000 times a second, then reports in real time on the LCD screen.
- The right cleaning mode for the right task: Three cleaning modes optimised for a variety of tasks. The right balance of power and run time, where you need it.
- Powerful cleaning on floors and carpets: An integrated digital motor spins the brush bar up to 60 times a second. It drives stiff nylon bristles deep into carpet to remove dirt, and carbon fibre filaments capture fine dust on hard floors.
- 'Point and shoot' hygienic bin emptying: The 'point and shoot' mechanism hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action – so there's no need to touch the dirt.
- Drop-in docking: The Dyson V11™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted dock, to charge it and tidily store tools. So it's ready to grab and go.
- Click-in battery pack: Remove and replace at the press of a button for even longer cleans. Click-in batteries can be charged on or off the machine.
- Fade-free power: The seven-cell nickel-cobalt-aluminum battery has the fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.
- Powered by a Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor: Spins at up to 125,000rpm, creating the most powerful suction of any cordless vacuum.
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology: 14 cyclones generate forces of 79,000g to fling dust into the bin without clogging the filter, so there’s no loss of suction.
- Whole-machine filtration: The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air.
- Acoustically engineered: Designed to absorb vibrations and dampen noise, to keep sound levels down.
- Includes two motorised cleaner heads: soft roller cleaner head (hard floors) & direct-drive cleaner head (carpets)
- Combination tool: Two tools in one, for simple switching between surfaces.
- Crevice tool: Designed for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps.
- Mini motorised tool: Motorised brush bar tackles hair and ground-in dirt, in tight spaces.
- Soft dusting brush: Easy vacuum-assited dusting. With soft nylon bristles to clean delicate surfaces and facbrics.
- Stubborn dirt brush: Stiff nylon bristles help scrub tough dirt from high traffic areas. With a wide mouth to cover more surface with each sweep.
- Additional features: Display - LCD UI Screen
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Bin capacity 0.76L
- Charge time: 4.5 hours
- Motor Size: 610W
- Motor type: V10C
- Post filter: 1 month washable
- Suction Power: 220AW Boost; 45AW Auto; 23AW Eco
HOW TO USE
- Do not use without the clear bin and filters in place.
- Fine dirt such as plaster dust or flour should only be vacuumed in very small amounts.
- Do not use the machine to pick up sharp hard objects, small toys, pins, paper clips, etc. They may damage the machine.
- When vacuuming, certain carpets may generate small static charges in the clear bin or wand. These are harmless and are not associated with the central electricity supply. To minimize any effect from this, do not put your hand or insert any object into the clear bin unless you have first emptied it. Clean the clear bin with a damp cloth only.
- Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
- Do not rest the machine on chairs, tables, etc.
- Do not press down on the nozzle with excessive force when using the machine as this may cause damage.
- Do not leave the cleaner head in one place on delicate floors.
- On waxed floors the movement of the cleaner head may create an uneven luster. If this happens, wipe with a damp cloth, polish the area with wax, and wait for it to dry.
- Machine height: 261mm
- Machine length: 1286mm
- Machine width: 250 mm
- Cable length (charger) 1.8m
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product