Our Gluten Free Ginger Biscuit Mix is easy to bake and makes an ideal tasty teatime treat. Make a delicious cheesecake base by crushing them and mixing with melted butter.
HOW TO USE
- Regular: Just add 90g melted butter, 1 large free range egg
- Vegan: Just add 90g softened vegan margarine, 1 tablespoon flaxseed / linseed flour mixed with 2.5 tablespoons water.
- Add chopped stem ginger pieces for and even stronger ginger flavour. Oven bake 25-30 min.
- See detailed instructions on packaging.
- Makes about 12 mini biscuits.
- Easy to Bake
- Gluten free
Made in a factory that uses cow's milk, egg, soya and tree nuts.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product