A seasonal selection of soft citrus varieties, selected for their sweetness and flavour.
The bag you receive may contain either satsumas, clementines, minneola, naartjies or mandarin, depending on availability.
KNOW YOUR CITRUS:
Satsuma - These are the first easy peeler fruits of the season. The Satsuma peels and segments easily and is juicy and seedless.
Clementine - A cross between a mandarin and a sweet orange. Simple to peel, sweet and juicy. A popular fruit for snacking.
Minneola - Juicy with a tender flesh and can contain seeds.
Naartjie - One of the sweetest citrus varieties, and very easy to peel. Naartjie is an Afrikaans name, derived from the Tamil language, meaning "citrus"
Mandarin - Mostly available later in the season and usually easy to peel, mandarins are very sweet and juicy. They may contain seeds.
- 1 kg
- Store at room temperature.
- Bag online contains the Mandarins variety.
- It's fresher for longer: Our unbroken cold chain means your fruit stay fresh for longer, even after you take them home
- Only the best is good enough: Expect only the best varieties grown in superb locations to deliver the best quality and flavour
- Our farmers are quality: Before we pick our fruit, we pick our farmers. They're as obsessed with quality as we are
- We're farming with tomorrow in mind: We promote healthy soil and use water responsibly - so it's better for you and the planet.
- Product code: