Long Life Full Cream Milk 1 L
Add to Cart
Check In-store Availability
Add to Shopping ListADD
Note: Promotions in store and online may vary
Our long life full cream milk is locally produced in the beautiful Eastern Cape.
HOW TO USE
- Refrigerate only once opened
- Long life milk can be stored, unopened, in a cupboard or pantry
- 1 Litre
- Screw on top
- UHT Process
- rBST Hormone free
- Farming for the Future takes our farmers on a journey to make responsible decisions about irrigation, fertiliser and pesticide use, based on real-time measurement and science.
- The bigger picture: Through the installation of bio-fuel boilers, we have reduced the need for electricity required to produce the steam for the high temperature manufacturing process, in our factory
- Water usage: We recycle our water used in production and the residue from the process is reused as fertiliser
- Please recycle: Our Tetra Pak carton is locally recyclable. It is made from more that 80% renewable resources
- Although the greatest care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of product information on our website / APP, product recipes and ingredients change from time to time. Therefore, it is recommended that this information is used as a guideline only and that product labels are read with care.
- Product code:
100% would recommend this product to a friend