Note: Promotions in store and online may vary
Our WCafe Organic Ground Coffee Blend is a rich, well-rounded blend of Honduran and Ethiopian Yirga Cheffe coffee beans. The Honduran beans bring a sweet and mild taste with a creamy body and spicy character, while the Ethiopian Yirga Cheffe beans brings earthy flavours and floral tones.
- Recommended for Moka pots: Please refer to your individual coffee equipment for exact instructions.
- Plunger or filter machine instructions: Use 1 - 2 tbsps. of medium ground coffee to 180 ml freshly boiled, filtered water. For a stronger cup, add more coffee.
- The ideal brewing time is 3 - 4 minutes, depending on your preparation method. Coffee is best served fresh, do not reheat.
- 250 g
- 100 % Arabica beans
- Certified organic
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not freeze or refrigerate.
- Roast: 3 - Medium roast
- Taste: Spicy, caramelised sugar
- Notes: Clove, smokey
- Aroma: Stoned fruits
DID YOU KNOW?
- Ethiopia is the African country that produces the most coffee from the African continent and many people believe that when you sip on this coffee, you can taste a bit of Africa.
- Honduras is a multifaceted country, home to dense low-lying forested areas with stunning cloud-scraping mountains. These beans are grown in the dense, fragrant evergreen forests that grow 1500 meters above the Honduran coast.
- We choose our coffee through an intense selection process supported by visits to the plantations and interaction with the farmers.
- This gives us greater insights into the farming practices and enables us not only to source the best organic coffee but to ensure that it is grown according to the principles of sustainable organic farming.
- Product code:
100% would recommend this product to a friend