Note: Promotions in store and online may vary
Our WCafe Fairtrade® Espresso Ground Coffee are blended to our special recipe and roasted and ground to the perfect consistency .
Nothing comes close to capturing the spirit and vibrancy of the African people except a coffee that unites two African beans together in a dynamic blend that will command your attention. This coffee can be described as playful and bright, yet also charmingly complex with a magnificent depth.
- Recommended for Moka pots: Please refer to your individual coffee equipment for extract instructions.
- Plunger or filter machine instructions: Use 1 - 2 tbsps of medium ground coffee to 180 ml freshly boiled, filtered water. For a stronger cup, add more coffee.
- The ideal brewing time is 3 - 4 minutes, depending on your preparation method. Coffee is best served fresh, do not reheat.
- 250 g
- 100 % Arabica beans
- Certified Fairtrade®
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not freeze or refrigerate.
- Roast: 4 - dark roast
- Taste: Astringent
- Notes: 90 % baker's dark chocolate, warm spice, burnt toast
- Aroma: spicy
DID YOU KNOW?
Ethiopia is the African country that produces the most coffee from the African continent and many people believe that when you sip on this coffee, you can taste a bit of Africa.
- Although the greatest care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of product information on our website / APP, product recipes and ingredients change from time to time. Therefore, it is recommended that this information is used as a guideline only and that product labels are read with care.
- Product code:
67% would recommend this product to a friend