Note: Promotions in store and online may vary
Our WCafe Organic All African Espresso Cafe Blend Beans has 100% Organic Arabica coffee beans. Farmed in the rich volcanic soils at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro, they produce a distinctive washed Arabica bean that is finely balanced and prized for its unique body, acidity, and citrus undertones. The highly prized Ethiopian Sidamo bean is soft-edged, with an underlying floral quality. These two beans combined to create a silky smooth coffee with a subtle undertone of mocha.
Nothing comes close to capturing the spirit and vibrancy of the African people except a coffee that unites two African beans together in a dynamic blend that will command your attention. This coffee can be described as playful and bright, yet also charmingly complex with a magnificent depth.
- Recommended for Moka pots: Please refer to your individual coffee equipment for extract instructions.
- Plunger or filter machine instructions: Use 1 - 2 tbsps. of medium ground coffee to 180 ml freshly boiled, filtered water. For a stronger cup, add more coffee.
- The ideal brewing time is 3 - 4 minutes, depending on your preparation method. Coffee is best served fresh, do not reheat.
- 250 g
- 100% Arabica beans
- Certified organic
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not freeze or refrigerate.
- Roast: 3 - Medium roast
- Taste: Balanced
- Notes: Treacle sugar, lime, and wafer biscuit
- Aroma: Stoned fruits
DID YOU KNOW?
- Ethiopia is the African country that produces the most coffee from the African continent and many people believe that when you sip on this coffee, you can taste a bit of Africa.
- Product code:
100% would recommend this product to a friend