Note: Promotions in store and online may vary
Our WCafe Continental Espresso coffee beans is a full-bodied coffee with a sweet, earthy aroma and well-balanced flavours of intense dark chocolate and spices. A marriage of exceptional coffees from the African and South American continents, it exhibits a bold body affiliated with Latin American coffee and is then beautifully complemented with vibrant flavours and unique characteristics of African coffees.
- Recommended for Moka pots: Please refer to your individual coffee equipment for extract instructions.
- Plunger or filter machine instructions: Use 1 - 2 tbsps of medium ground coffee to 180 ml freshly boiled, filtered water. For a stronger cup, add more coffee.
- Ideal brewing time is 3 - 4 minutes, depending on your preparation method. Coffee is best served fresh, do not reheat.
- 1 kg
- 100 % Arabica beans
- Do not freeze or refrigerate.
- Roast: 4 Dark roast
- Taste: Pungent
- Notes: Dark chocolate, black pepper
- Aroma: 90 % Baker's dark chocolate
DID YOU KNOW?
- One can define the term "continental" as of or relating to the mainland of Europe and most Europeans like dark roasted coffee. So we decided to keep the coffee dark, which highlights the beautiful full-body that this coffee proudly exhibits.
- Product code:
100% would recommend this product to a friend