Gruberg full fat hard cheese is a Swiss-style cheese we've matured for a minimum of 6 months to give it a nutty tang. A firm, grainy texture makes for a delicious alternative to Parmesan (Parmigiano Reggiano and Grana Padaon or (Italian) Hard Cheese.
HOW TO USE
- Lovely grated over pasta and salads
- Cheese strength: Medium strong - 4
- This is a random mass product, the average mass is displayed above
- From Klein River Farmstead, Stanford, Western Cape
- Made in South Africa
- Winner of the Silver Medal at the 2017-18 World Cheese Awards.
- QUALITY IS OUR OBSESSION: You can count on us for the very best.
- HOME OF AWARD WINNING CHEESE: Working together, our experts and suppliers create superior cheeses that win local and international awards year after year.
- BRINGING YOU THE BEST: Our experts work with local artisanal cheesemakers to bring you innovative cheeses. They also travel the world to source the most authentic and unique cheeses.
- Product code: