Take your entertaining to the next level with our Camembert with raspberry and thyme glaxe
This popular French-style soft white mould cheese is sourced from Fairview cheesery, and has a subtle flavour and creamy texture. It is perfectly ripe to enjoy now. We've added a raspberry and thyme glaze so all you have to do is bake and serve.
HOW TO USE
- Perfect entertaining staple for when the temperature drops. Before serving, heat as per heating instructions on packaging.
- Cheese strength: Mild - 2
- Jersey milk
- Non-animal rennet
- Vegetarian with milk
- Keep refrigerated
- From Fairview Cheesery, Western Cape
- Made in South Africa
- Cow's milk, sulphur dioxide
- Made in a factory that uses goat's milk and soya.
- QUALITY IS OUR OBSESSION: You can count on us for the very best.
- HOME OF AWARD WINNING CHEESE: Working together, our experts and suppliers create superior cheeses that win local and international awards year after year.
- BRINGING YOU THE BEST: Our experts work with local artisanal cheesemakers to bring you innovative cheeses. They also travel the world to source the most authentic and unique cheeses.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product