Venison is a lean, game meat that's rich in flavour. Our venison burgers are made with coarsely ground venison meat and we've added lamb fat for succulence.
HOW TO USE
- Teams well with fruit, red wine, robust sauces and hard herbs.
- Remove all packaging including wax papers between burger patties.
- Pan-fry for 6 minutes, 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve on round burger rolls with sun-dried cherry tomatoes, red pickled onions, cremezola cheese, guacamole, mixed leaves and mayo.
- 800g or 8 burgers
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Venison colour varies according to species used, either one of the following: Gemsbok, Springbok, Blesbok, Wildebeest, Kudu, Harterbeest, Eland or Impala
- Sulphur dioxide.
- Free range: Our free range animals are free to roam pastures and natural veld. They're never given any routine antibiotics or growth stimulants. So you know exactly what you're getting, and not getting, when you buy our free range meat.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product