Matured Thick Cut Angus Beef Sirloin Steak Avg 600 g
Our matured thick cut purebred angus beef sirloin steak is guaranteed for tenderness and flavour.
ONLY IN SELECTED STORES
HOW TO USE
- Start with room temperature meat and a hot grill pan. Oil and season steaks, then grill according to times below. Rest steaks for 5 minutes before slicing. For extra succulence, melt a generous pat of butter on the steak before serving.
- Rare - 2 to 3 minutes per side
- Medium - 5 to 6 minutes per side
- Well done - 7 to 8 minutes per side
- 35 Days matured
- This is a random mass product, the average mass is displayed above
- Keep refrigerated
- Specially packed for Woolworths
- Angus beef is a specific breed of cattle. Most Angus beef offers a degree of marbling that provides great flavour and tenderness. Our purebred Angus beef is raised by South African farmers with no growth stimulants and routine antibiotics
- Product code: