Angus Beef Oyster Blade Steak Avg 400 g
Note: Promotions in store and online may vary
Our Purebred Angus Beef Oyster Blade Steak is expertly matured and guaranteed for tenderness and flavour.
- This is a random mass product, the average mass is displayed above
- Angus beef is a specific breed of cattle. Most Angus beef offers a degree of marbling that provides great flavour and tenderness. Our purebred Angus beef is raised by South African farmers with no growth stimulants and routine antibiotics.
How to cook the perfect steak
- Start with room temperature meat and a hot grill pan. Oil and season steaks, then grill according to times below. Rest steaks for 5 minutes before slicing. For extra succulence, melt a generous pat of butter on the steak before serving.
- Rare - 2 to 3 minutes per side
- Medium - 5 to 6 minutes per side
- Well done - 7 to 8 minutes per side
- Product code:
100% would recommend this product to a friend