Our bergamot and bay leaf dish wash with black pepper oil is a powerful plant based, anti-bacterial formulation that will leave your dishes and surfaces hygienically clean and sparkling.
HOW TO USE
- For use in dish washing - Dispense 5ml into warm running water and agitate in the water to make a rich foam.
- To disinfect surfaces - Apply dish wash to cloth or sponge and wipe surfaces or utensils, rinse well after 5 minutes.
- Earth Friendly
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Contains 2% Ethanol as an active biocidal agent
- Endorsed by cruelty wthout cruelty
- Free from parabens, phosphates and artificial colours
- Bottle is made from 50% recycled material that can be recycled again
- Formulation is biodegradable, the ingredients in this product can readily decompose in the environment.
- Fragrances limonene and linalool
We've taken out harsh chemicals and sourced naturally derived alternatives that work just as hard.
We're completely transparent about each ingredient and what it does, making it friendlier, all round.
Double the recycling: A powerful clean from naturally derived ingredients, in bottles made from 100% recycled material that can be recycled again.
- Product code:
100% would recommend this product to a friend