Note: Promotions in store and online may vary
Our avocados are ripe and ready to eat. They're dark, thicker-skinned than your average avo and deliciously nutty.
Not sure how to serve them? Place halved avos, skin on, cut-side down onto hot braai grid. Chargrill for six minutes. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
You may receive Green Skin or Hass, depending on the season and availability.
HOW TO USE
- Ideal for snacking and salads.
- Class 1
- Sourced from all over South Africa
- Keep refrigerated
- It's fresher for longer: Our unbroken cold chain means your vegetables stay fresh for longer, even after you take them home
- Only the best is good enough: Expect only the best varieties grown in superb locations to deliver the best quality and flavour
- Our farmers are quality: Before we pick our veg, we pick our farmers. They're as obsessed with quality as we are
- We're farming with tomorrow in mind: We promote healthy soil and use water responsibly - so it's better for you and the planet
- READ MORE: Why Woolies Avos?
- Although the greatest care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of product information on our website/ APP, product recipes and ingredients change from time to time. Therefore, it is recommended that this information is used as a guideline only and that product labels are read with care
- Product code:
72% would recommend this product to a friend