Note: Promotions in store and online may vary
Succulent cooked and peeled de-veined prawns with tails on for easy dipping. The perfect appetiser or TV snack for those special matches.
HOW TO USE
- Serve with a teriyaki or sweet chilli dipping sauce.
- This product has been packed with a protective ice layer which is excluded from the declared mass of this pack.
- To defrost: Remove cardboard sleeve and plastic shrink wrap from the product. Place the prawn ring on a plate to defrost. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator or for 2 - 2,5 hours at room temperature. The drip tray will collect most of the glaze water, but take care when placing the prawn ring on wooden surfaces, as it will be wet and may stain.
- Minimum 45 prawns
- Keep frozen
- Produced in Vietnam
- Farmed Responsibly ASC Certified: This product comes from a farm that has been independently certified to to the ASC's standard for responsibly farmed seafood. Visit www.asc-aqua.org
- Fishing for the Future: Support our journey towards sustainable seafood. To check the status of a species, SMS the fish name to SASSI (The Southern African Sustainable Seafood Initiative) on the FishMS: 079 499 8795
Visit www.woolworths.co.za/seafood for more information on our sustainable seafood journey.
- Product code:
100% would recommend this product to a friend