Red Kidney Beans 500 g
The red kidney bean is a variety of the common bean. It is named for it visual kidney resemblance in shape and colour.
HOW TO USE
- Delicious in soups, stews and curries.
- Important to soak, drain and boil red kidney beans before eating.
- Soak 1 part red kidney beans to 3 parts water in a covered bowl overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours. Drain and rinse and then add to medium-sized pot and cover beans with water. Boil and then simmer for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- In a convenient re-sealable ziplock pouch for easy storage.
- Specially produced for Woolies
- Made in a factory which uses wheat, gluten, tree nuts and peanuts.
- Product code: