The Willow Creek® Director’s Reserve extra virgin olive oil is an ultra-premium quality, robust, intense olive oil which will appeal to olive oil connoisseurs. This oil will enhance and extend the health benefits of any meal by complementing dishes with red meat, hearty soups, pasta with porcini, carpaccio, or salads with rocket, parmesan and nuts.
Coratina and Frantoio olives are dominant in this blend and this oil has complex aromas of artichokes and tomato vines, which are followed by the flavour of fresh rocket and salad herbs while the satisfying bitterness and tingling pungency gives body to the oil without overpowering the flavour.
HOW TO USE
- Use in soups and stews, pasta dishes, marinades, red meat dishes, salad dressings and as a dipping oil.
- 500 ml
- Intensity style: Intense
- Locally produced
2021 harvest has yielded the following.
- At the Terraolivo Mediterranean the Director’s Reserve placed in the top 10 (of 611 entries)
- Directors’ Reserve EVOO Grand Prestige Gold and Top 10 - Terraolivo Mediterranean
- Directors’ Reserve EVOO Gold - London IOOC
- Directors’ Reserve EVOO Gold - New York IOOC
- Directors’ Reserve EVOO Gold - Athena IOOC
- Directors’ Reserve EVOO Gold - Dubai Olive Oil Competition
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product