Mardouw's medium extra virgin olive oil is produced with up-to-date knowledge and olive fruit each contributing specific characteristics to the final product.
This extra virgin olive oil is the natural fruit juice that has been extracted from hand harvested olives and careful extraction within 24 hours, ensuring the unique, fruity characteristics of Mardouw Olive Estate’s premium olive oil.
Tasting notes: a nutty, well-balanced medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil. On the nose it has fruit of green and ripe olives, olive leaves, artichoke, green almonds and walnut.
HOW TO USE
- This delicious oil is excellent for dressing salads and a healthy alternative to other oils in the kitchen.
- Made in South Africa
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Gold: 2019 SA Olive Awards
- Gold: 2019 London International Olive Oil Competition
- Gold: 2019 NYIOOCWorld Olive Oil Competition New York
- 2019 Absa Top 10: Olive Oils in South Africa
- Product code: