This Spekboom is often used for bonsai and has been touted as a plant that aids in removing carbon emissions from the air, aiding in the slowing of atmospheric pollution.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place in high light
- 100ml water twice a week
- Fertilize monthly with universal plant food.
- Small leaved succulent.
- Suitable for gardens and semi shaded areas.
- Also known as elephant bush, dwarf jade plant, porkbush.
- Portulacaria Afra
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Farming for the future: We’re on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser and pesticides responsibly.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product