This plant has large, green and glossy, heart-shaped leaves lends a jungle feel to your home.
Well known as an air-purifier, they are able to absorb volatile organic compounds from the air into their leaves and then transport them to their root zone, where microbes break them down.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Water moderately once the soil has dried out.
- Leaves will droop if they are under or over watered.
- Mist regularly in dry climates.
- This is a vining plant and comes with a trellis.
- Plastic pot with wrapping
- Toxic if eaten, keep away from children and pets.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code: