Philodendron Selloum in Potcover
Bring a touch of wildness and tropical lushness to your living room by placing this non-climbing Philodendron Hope / selloum in a spacious corner.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place in bright indirect sunlight with lots of space.
- If placed indoors, against a wall, rotate the container so that all the leaves can get sun.
- They are strong and resilient and resistant to wind so can be kept on a balcony or patio.
- Water with 300 ml down the centre of the plant, twice a week to ensure all the roots are watered.
- Plant height approximately 40 cm
- 23 cm plastic pot with with potcover
- Philodendron selloum
- Farming for the future: We're on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser and pesticides responsibly.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code: