Spathiphyllums or Peace Lily plant are easy to care for evergreen plants that bring a touch of the tropics into your home.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place in bright, indirect light area.
- Direct sunlight will scorch the leaves.
- Water sparingly, and ensure the soil is not soggy.
- Allow the soil to dry out before watering again.
- Mist regularly or wipe down with a damp cloth to provide humidity for the plant.
- Plastic pot with wrap
- Air purifying Plant - they are able to absorb volatile organic compounds from the air into their leaves and then transport them to their root zone, where microbes break them down.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Farming for the future: We’re on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser and pesticides responsibly.
- Product code: