The Monkey Mask plant is an attention seeker but easy plant just like its cousin the Delicious Monster. These plants have the leaf holes in the middle of the leaf and are ideal as hanging plants as the leaves grow in different directions.
HOW TO USE
- Low to bright indirect light.
- They need to be watered weekly and misted in between.
- Allow the soil to dry out between watering.
- Monstera Adansonii
- In a glass container
- The leaves and stems of these plants are toxic to people and animals.
- Keep out of reach of kids and pets.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Farming for the future: We’re on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser and pesticides responsibly.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product