Kudu Lily in Clay Pot
This succulent produces spectacular flowers and has a thickened stem with alternate spikes and leaves.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Water regularly but do not overwater.
- It is drought tolerant so allow soil to dry out between watering.
- Place in a spot with full sun.
- Clay pot
- Spiky stems
- Pachypodium saundersii
- All parts of this plant are poisonous if ingested.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Farming for the future: We’re on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser and pesticides responsibly.
- Product code: