The Fiddle-Leaf fig or Ficus lyrata is a popular indoor plant with very large, heavily veined, violin-shaped leaves that grow upright. It needs lots of space but provides a lushness and greenness reminiscent of a tropical forest.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place in a brightly lit area with no direct sun
- Allow soil to dry between watering and avoid overwatering.
- Remove from the basket when watering.
- Mist regularly in low humidity areas.
- Plant height is approximately 1 m tall
- The diameter of the plastic pot 30 cm
- The basket has a diameter of 32 cm
- Ficus lyrata
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product