This Ficus will make a statement wherever you hang it.
The Kokedama meaning "moss ball" originated in Japan. It is made up of a ball of soil, covered with moss on which plants grow.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- The Kokedama must be placed in a shallow plate filled with water, once it has dried. – allow the kokedama to drain thoroughly before re - hanging.
- Keep plants out of draughts to avoid dehydration.
- 15 cm diameter kokedama
- Comes with a braided wire and hook for easy hanging.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Farming for the future. We're on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser and pesticides responsibly.
- Product code: