Ficus Audrey in Raku Pot
Ficus Audrey’s are versatile houseplants that make a statement wherever they are found. Bring the jungle into your home with these tropical plants.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Water regularly and ensure the soil dries out slightly between watering.
- Give this plant some misting as it likes humidity.
- Place in a spot with bright, indirect light.
- Fertilize monthly with diluted universal plant food
- Best placed in either east, west or south facing windows.
- Raku Pot
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Farming for the future: We’re on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser and pesticides responsibly.
- Product code: