Ficus Audrey in Raku Pot
This Ficus Audrey in a Raku Pot makes a beautiful gift. They are versatile houseplants that make a statement wherever they are found. Bring the jungle into your home with these tropical plants.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Water regularly and ensure the soil dries out slightly between watering.
- Give this plant some misting as it likes humidity.
- Place in a spot with bright, indirect light.
- Fertilize monthly with diluted universal plant food
- Best placed in either east, west, or south-facing windows.
- Raku Pot
- Can grow very tall and can spread out widely.
- Some plants are harmful to pets and may cause skin and/ or eye irritation to humans.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Farming for the future: We’re on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser, and pesticides responsibly.
- Product code: