The Crassula also known as the Jade Plant or the Beestebul, is very well adapted to drought and is a hardy plant that can be trodden on, grazed or knocked over. This plant flowers in the cool winter months and develops masses of sweetly scented, pale-pink and star- shaped flowers.
HOW TO USE
- Place in direct sunlight
- Ensure soil is well drained
- Water with half a cup of water once a week
- Indigenous to South Africa
- De Fynne was started as a backyard nursery by Elton Jefthas and Jacky Goliath in 2001, specialising in indigenous plants
- They also grow some fruits and vegetables
- De Fynne values the supply of high quality and value for money products
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product