The Aglaonema or Chinese evergreen is a low growing plant with broad lush leaves and distinctive markings on the leaves. It is often used as an office plant to bring brightness to your office space and an extremely popular houseplant as it is easy to grow.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place in high light, away from draughts and direct sunlight.
- Ensure the spot is warm and humid.
- 200 ml room temperature water twice a week and allow soil to dry out between watering.
- Feed with liquid universal plant food twice a month.
- Plant height approximately 30 cm
- Pot size 19 cm diameter
- Aglaonema Patay Beauty
- Some plants are harmful if eaten and may cause skin and/ or eye irritation.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- When handling the plant, use gloves.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- We're farming with tomorrow in mind: We promote healthy soil and use water responsibly - so it's better for you and the planet.
- Product code: