These bright and cheerful classic Sunflowers will bring Summer into your home.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Place into a medium sized container with 2L water as soon as possible.
- Cut 2cm off stems at an angle with a clean knife/scissors
- Remove all leaves that are under the water line. Add flower food
- Monitor water level, and top up as required.
- Flowers are sensitive to heat and direct sunlight.
- Place in a central area where flowers can get sun from all directions.
- Vase not included.
- Variations in colour may occur due to availability across regions.
- Guaranteed to last. Our fresh cut flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local. 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product