Waratahs (Telopea speciosissima) are part of the wider protea family, and are native to Australia. They have bright red waxy flowers with dark green leaves. Arrange with your favourite greens or alone in a vase for a magnificent display.
- Place in a large container with 1L water as soon as possible.
- Make sure that no leaves are under the water line.
- To be monitored daily as indigenous flowers drink a lot of water.
- No flower food is needed.
- Flowers are sensitive to heat and being out of water.
- Vase not included
- Telopea speciosissima
- Guaranteed to last. Our fresh cut flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product