Dainty White or Lilac Flowers on slender stems, these late spring seasonals are perfect on their own in the vase or included into unique table arrangements.
- Cut 2 cm off stems at an angle with a clean knife/scissors.
- Remove any leaves that will be below the water.
- Add free flower food to 1 L of water in a clean vase.
- For best results, top up water daily.
- Display away from direct sunlight or draughts.
- Vase not included.
- Flowers are very sensitive to heat and being out of water.
- Place flowers into cold, clean water within 1 hour of purchasing.
- Protect all surfaces from product and packaging as scratching or staining may occur.
- Scented flowers may cause allergies.
- Pollen stains fabric & skin.
- Colours of blooms may vary across regions.
- Guaranteed to last: Our fresh flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product