The Chapeau Rose is a beautiful variety exclusive to Woolies. Chappaues are a soft cream with swirls of coral and raspberry. Arrange them alone or with your favourite greenery for a stunning effect.
- Fill a clean glass vase with 1 litre of fresh water and flower food, following the instructions on the sachet.
- Re-cut stems with sharp garden shears – remove about 5 cm of stem.
- Remove all leaves that would be below the waterline.
- Water in the vase should be topped up regularly.
- Display roses out of direct sunlight.
- Flowers are sensitive to heat and being out of water.
- Love your roses? Take a look at Caring for your cut roses
- 10 stems
- 50 cm stem length
- Vase not included
- Colours depend on regional availability
- Guaranteed to last. Our fresh cut flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local. 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product