2 Spike Phalaenopsis Orchid
Brighten up any room in your home with this beautiful single spike Phalaenopsis Orchid.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Can be repotted at any time
- Do not cut back the flower spikes
- This plant needs indirect sun but bright light and watering every 4 - 7 days.
- Mist the plant in the early morning to accommodate its need for humidity.
- Avoid overwatering.
- Are you now the proud owner of a beautiful orchid? Then take a look at our tips to help orchids stay fresh for longer.
- 14 cm plastic pot with cover
- The colour of the flowers on the plant may vary according to region.
- The colour of flowers you receive will depend on availability.
- We Love Local: All our orchids are grown right here in South Africa. We’ve partnered with specialised growers, experts in orchid cultivation and innovation, to offer you locally grown Asian and Dutch varieties and exclusive colours.
- Farming for the future. We're on a journey with farmers to use water, fertiliser and pesticides responsibly.
- Product code: