St. Joseph's Lilies
These beautiful trumpet shaped flowers make a huge impression in bouquets and can be used with roses and fillers to highlight its splendour.
HOW TO USE
- For longer-lasting flowers, place in fresh water with rose food added
- Cut 2-3 cm from each stem
- Add solution as instructed
- Top up with fresh water and replace every 2 days
- Use a clean vase and avoid direct sunlight and cold drafts
- Flowers are sensitive to heat and being out of water
- Colour variations may occur across regions and the colour you receive will depend on availability.
- Vase not included
- Guaranteed to last: Our fresh flowers are guaranteed to last as long as it says on the label. If they don't, we'll replace them.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product