Note: Promotions in store and online may vary
The plant featured is available in different colours. Variations of this plant (colour or variety) / and or hardware (colour, type and design) might differ from region to region.
Thyme Thymus vulgaris is a versatile herb that can be used in salads, meat or vegetable dishes, or as a garnish. It adds a delicate aroma and almost grassy spice to any dish.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Lots of sunlight with at least 6 hours of sun daily. Place in a south or west facing window.
- Well drained soil that must be watered when the soil in the pot has completely dried out.
- Cut back overly woody stems on the thyme plant to force fresh new growth.
- Remove flowers to increase the foliage of the plant and trim flowers to use in sachets or as a tea.
- Pot with a cover
- It's fresher for longer: Our unbroken cold chain means your herbs stay fresh for longer, even after you take them home
- Only the best is good enough: Expect only the best varieties grown in superb locations to deliver the best quality and flavour
- Our farmers are quality: Before we pick our herbs, we pick our farmers. They're as obsessed with quality as we are
- We're farming with tomorrow in mind: We promote healthy soil and use water responsibly - so it's better for you and the planet.
- Product code:
57% would recommend this product to a friend