Viola Sorbet Edible Flowers
Viola flowers are edible and can be used to bring colour to your favourite dish. Go on and bring your inner flamboyant chef to life.
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
- Feed the plant every 2 weeks with universal plant food.
- Look out for pests and deadhead the plant regularly.
- Water well and as soon as the soil feels dry to the touch.
- Do not let the pot stand in drained off water.
- Place in bright, indirect sunlight and a cool room during the spring and summer months.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code: